Baked Pasta with Zucchini, Corn, Tomatoes, and Basil

Sep 22, 2012



As today is officially the first day of autumn, I thought we'd say farewell to summer with this great end-of-summer pasta. It uses lots of fresh garden veges, includes a bit of melty cheese, and reminds us just how great the summer produce is. 

Until next year, dear Summer!

P.S. I'm so excited, though. Autumn is my favorite (!!!) season. Bring on the pumpkins, crispy leaves, and corn mazes!

Notes: I've adjusted the proportions in this recipe from the original because 1) it didn't make enough for us, 2) we like tomatoes and garlic, and 3) we also like cheese. Mmmm....

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma 

This post shared on Beyond the Peel and The Nourishing Gourmet

7 friendly note(s):

  1. This sounds lovely! Great recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks appetizing and copius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am going to miss summer. All those tiny heirloom tomatoes, and my basil is so beautiful right now. But, Autumn is a glorious time of year, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saying goodbye to summer is always bittersweet. At least we've got pumpkin and apples to keep us busy for now :)

      Delete
  4. This pasta is gonna make my day :) It's really Amazing and I like the flavors used here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted this recipe 4 1/2 years ago and it is STILL one of my very favorites! Enjoy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Flour Sack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger